KFU has teamed up with Cruise Planners, Cyndi and Lonnie Morris, to offer a Denali Adventure and Alaskan Cruise.
Join Us August 18-28, 2017, for our Denali Adventure. Then board the beautiful Norwegian Sun as we host friends, family and area farmers on a fabulous week sailing the inside passage of Alaska.
- Transfer from Anchorage International Airport (ANC) to hotel aboard a Deluxe Motorcoach
- 1 Night at Anchorage Lake Front Hotel (or similar)
- Meet your tour guide and take Alaska Railroad to Denali in Deluxe Dome Rail Cars (Breakfast on the rail included)
- 2 Nights at Denali Park Village Hotel with breakfast included (or similar)
- Led by your tour guide, travel approximately 53 miles into Denali National Park (Snack included on tour)
- Take Deluxe Motorcoach from Denali to Anchorage
- Enjoy a complimentary stop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Take Motorcoach from Conservation Center to Seward Cruise Terminal
- 7 Night Southbound Cruise aboard the Norwegian Sun
This package does not include airfare, which may be arranged through Cruise Planners, gratuities, some meals during the land portion and transfer from the port to the Vancouver airport. This trip of a lifetime is hosted by Kansas Farmers Union and Cruise Planners.